Monday, July 8, 2013

Love Food Lose Weight

Sounds like an oxymoron, doesn't it? That's the paradox that has been my motto for the past 15 years. 


A little bit about myself - I'm a professional dancer who is a foodie at heart. I've had to maintain a body weight of 110-115 pounds. The problem is that I'm 5 ft 7" with a medium-built, pear-shaped body. And I gain weight pretty easily. Obviously, these are not the ideal conditions for a professional dancer. 

So over the years I've learnt some tips and tricks on losing weight that I'd like to share with you. You see, weight loss is not as hard as you think - what you DON'T need is to spend tons of cash on useless diet plans or weight-loss pills.

All you need is a plan, willpower and my blog. The rest as they say, is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment